|Select Doctors are Featured on MDTV in 2014|
Select Medical Experts on Facial Rejuvenation are Needed for MDTV Broadcast Special
Featured Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists Air Locally on Fox, CBS, CW, My TV, ABC and NBC Network Affiliate Stations in Numerous USA Markets
|MDTV 2014 Broadcast Special on Facial Rejuvenation with Associated Medical Messages |
|Watch MDTV with Local Select Experts|
MDTV® exclusive broadcast rights were recently purchased by major television network affiliate stations in dozens of markets across the country. Plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, dermatologists are welcome to apply and participate in the MDTV Broadcast Phenomenon, including being a guest on the MDTV Facial Rejuvenation Show Special and providing the community with MDTV Facial Rejuvenation Medical Messages throughout the year.
Local TV Broadcast Stations in over 25 markets are currently seeking plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and medical spa aestheticians to participate in this public service MDTV special on Facial Rejuvenation. "Not only can these local doctors service more patients and enhance their community goodwill but who knows," said Paul G Argen, MDTV Executive Producer, "they might even become the next Dr Oz." These MDTV Select Experts will provide insight to, and speak to common concerns of, people looking to receive trusted information about Facial Rejuvenation.
Doctors interested in participating should read the Facial Rejuvenation Fact Sheet below to learn more about what will be covered and watch MDTV on Facial Rejuvenation to see the special in its current form. All it needs is you!
If you can answer the expert questions below as an local Facial Rejuvenation MDTV Select Expert, please contact your local Fox, CBS, CW, My TV, ABC and NBC Network affiliate MDTV station or, if there is not a listed MDTV station in your market call, Argen directly at 1-800-985-MDTV(6388).
Fact Sheet for Facial Rejuvenation Show Information
TARGET MDTV SELECT® EXPERTS (in priority order)
1. Plastic Surgeon
3. Otolaryngologist-Facial Plastic Surgeon (Ear, Nose and Throat)
4. Licensed aesthetician at medical spas
BACKGROUND RESEARCH FACTS
• According to the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the number of people in the U.S. who have
cosmetic procedures have nearly quadrupled in the past 15 years. The most dramatic growth has
been in minimally invasive procedures that tighten and tone the face.
• BOTOX injections can correct the dynamic wrinkles you get from smiling or squinting your eyes.
It works by blocking nerves or weakening or paralyzing certain muscles. It usually requires
several injections and lasts 3 to 12 months.
• For the wrinkles that come with aging and sun exposure, resurfacing the skin is the answer. This
may be done with chemical or laser peels or some form of dermabrasion.
• The skin is made up of five layers and the three outer layers are known as the epidermis followed
by the dermis and sub cutis. Chemical peels are labeled light, medium or deep depending on the
number of surfaces involved in the chemical reaction. The acid causes the skin layer to peel off
exposing a smoother, younger layer of skin.
• Laser peels or laser resurfacing uses pulsating beams of light to remove skin in a specific location
and may work better for scars, warts or birthmarks.
• Microdermabrasion works similar to a fine sand blaster to removes the upper layer of skin.
Dermabrasion is surgical scraping the skin layer to revitalize the skin.
• These procedures work by encouraging the skin to rebuild collagen and the surgeon will
determine what type of procedure is best suited for your particular skin problem.
• More complex procedures carry a greater risk of complications and a longer recovery.
• Most importantly, interview your doctor and find out what to expect before, during and after the
procedure before you proceed with facial rejuvenation.
MEDICAL MOMENT: Facial Rejuvenation procedure comparison.
QUESTIONS TO ASK FOR SATELLITE INTERVIEW OR PRODUCED PIECE
These questions have been recorded in studio with MDTV Patient Advocate Anchor, Patricia Stark
1. Who is the right candidate for facial rejuvenation?
2. So, why are more and more people going for the non-surgical options…are the results better
than those from surgery?
3. What type of doctor should somebody look for to perform these procedures?
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS FOR PRODUCED PIECE
These questions are to be asked by Advertising Producer to local expert (who is not looking directly into camera)
1. What are some of the common risks?
2. Are these procedures uncomfortable or painful?
3. How long does it take for a patient to recover from these procedures?
4. So how do you determine if somebody needs a minimally invasive procedure or if they need a
©2014 MDTV, Inc.
Mars Corporate Plaza ∙ 3 Mars Court ∙ Boonton ∙ New Jersey ∙ 07005
800-985-MDTV (6388) ∙ 866-FAX-MDTV (329-6388)
Please Please Login to submit a comment.